Sushant Singh Rajput’s On-Screen Son Mohammad Samad Talks About The Time He Spent With SSR: “He Used To Share His Problems”

Sushant Singh Rajput’s On-Screen Son Mohammad Samad Talks About The Time He Spent With SSR: “He Used To Share His Problems”


Mohammad Samad Remembers Sushant Singh Rajput
Mohammad Samad On Working With Sushant Singh Rajput(Photo Credit: Instagram/Facebook)

Sushant Singh Rajput left us on 14th June 2020. The actor allegedly died by hanging himself. Even though the actor is not between us, his name continues to be in news for one or the other reason. Recently, actor Mohammad Samad opened up about the time he spent with SSR. Below is all you need to know.

For those who don’t know, Samad played Sushant‘s son in Chhichhore. In the film, he tries to commit suicide due to a fear of getting termed as a loser. The actor is now sharing his experience of working with SSR and says he genuinely misses him a lot.

In a talk with ETimes TV, Mohammad Samad said, “I had a lovely experience. He used to share his problems with us on the sets and also solve our problems. He has taken me to his house for parties many times. He used to treat me like his kid off-screen too.”

Mohammad Samad feels Sushant Singh Rajput was a good human being, more than a co-star. He remembered how he used to get pampered by the star.

“During the ICU scene in ‘Chhichhore’, one of my eyes used to be closed and there were many pipes attached to my body, so he used to make sure I was comfortable. He was the one who used to make energy drinks for me. He was very sweet and I really miss him,” Samad added.

We too, really miss Sushant Singh Rajput!

Meanwhile, apart from Chhichhore, Samad even received applauds for Tumbbad. He shared his experience of how he has to take a leave from school for the shoot.

“I started doing films because it was just fun for me. I never really thought much about it as a career. I actually started enjoying being an actor when I was shooting for ‘Tumbbad’, for which I had taken a leave of four months from school,” Mohammad Samad shared further.

Stay tuned to Koimoi for more Bollywood updates!

Must Read: KRK Slams Manoj Bajpayee For Targeting Him & Not Sunil Pal: “It’s Proof That Bollywood People Are Jealous”

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Sushant Singh Rajput’s On-Screen Son Mohammad Samad Talks About The Time He Spent With SSR: “He Used To Share His Problems” appeared first on Koimoi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leanbellyjuice
EXIPURE

INSTAGRAM FEED

@khanofficialjobs