Kareena Kapoor Khan Breaks Silence On Merciless Trolling Over Taimur & Jeh’s Names: “I Have To Start Meditating…”

Kareena Kapoor Khan Breaks Silence On Merciless Trolling Over Taimur & Jeh’s Names: “I Have To Start Meditating…”


Here’s What Kareena Kapoor Khan Has To Say About Trolls Targeting Her Family Over Jeh’s Name
Kareena Kapoor Finally Reacts To Trolls Over Jeh’s Name!(Pic Credit: Instagram/kareenakapoorkhan)

Kareena Kapoor Khan has been under the radar ever since the birth of her second child. The actress along with her husband Saif Ali Khan is lately being trolled over naming their son ‘Jehangir.’ Although Bebo had already revealed to Karan Johar in a recent live that the name is ‘Jeh’, trolls don’t seem to stop. Here’s what she has to say about it all!

As most know, many people claimed that their religious sentiments were hurt when Taimur was named after a Mughal emperor (Timur). Now, reports are rife that Jeh has been named after Jehangir, and Hindus are hurt. More so, because Kareena is a Hindu herself.

There has been endless backlash over the past few days. Kareena Kapoor Khan reacting to the same told India Today, “I am a very, very positive person. I am very happy and content. I want to spread happiness and positivity in a time like Covid, I can’t think of trolls or any form of negativity. Now there is no other way, I have to start meditating. Because aur koi chaara nahi raha na abhi (I have no other option). That’s just now because I am pushed against the wall so now I am like ‘OK, I will stay meditating’.”

Kareena Kapoor Khan continued, “There are two sides to a coin. So it’s okay. If there is positivity, there is negativity, I have to look at it like that. I wish there wasn’t. Because we have two innocent children we are talking about. But we are going to stay happy and positive.”

Earlier, Swara Bhasker had broken her silence on the matter and called the trolls ‘donkeys’ over targeting Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan over what they wanted to name ‘their’ children.

Stay tuned to Koimoi for more Bollywood updates!

Must Read: Hum Hindustani: From Amitabh Bachchan, Tara Sutaria To Lata Mangeshkar – Bollywood Celebs Come Together For A Patriotic Soundtrack

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Kareena Kapoor Khan Breaks Silence On Merciless Trolling Over Taimur & Jeh’s Names: “I Have To Start Meditating…” appeared first on Koimoi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leanbellyjuice
EXIPURE

INSTAGRAM FEED

@khanofficialjobs