‘Saba Qamar came to my rescue when I was harassed at a drama shoot’: Mehar Bano

Mehar Bano shared in her interview with Something Haute that actress Saba Qamar rescued her when she was harassed at a drama set. Saba and Mehar Bano have collaborated on multiple projects such as Bunty I Love You and Miss Fire.

“One of my first cases when i had to experience harassment, Saba Qamar actually came to my rescue”.

She continued: “Aik mic wala tha, you can get harassed at anytime by anyone, especially when you don’t know what’s going on and you are just a child.”

She had to involve a senior actor as she was new in this field, “I told her because I did not know what was going on, she just went on set and got him kicked out. I think it is the only time I remember a woman taking such a strong stance for me.”

This incident did make Mehar Bano more aware about the fact that how unpredictable work place harassments can be, “It made me realize that I should be more aware that what happens to me and what happens to other girls so that I can also stand up for them.”

On the work front, Saba Qamar Zaman is all set to make a comeback on television with the upcoming drama serial, Tumhare Husn K Naam. Besides Saba, the drama will also feature Imran Abbas, Salman Shahid, Nayyer Ijaz and Asad Siddiqui. Meharbano is currently being seen on Geo Entertainment’s Khuda Aur Mohabbat 3.

The post ‘Saba Qamar came to my rescue when I was harassed at a drama shoot’: Mehar Bano appeared first on The Current.




.
.
.
.
.
.
FIND NEW JOBS IN DUBAI CLICK HERE: https://bit.ly/2K5sdmT
.
.
#latest #bollywood #fashion, #latestbollywoodfashion, #bollywoodfashion, latest bollywood fashion 2019, latest bollywood fashion photo gallery, bollywood fashion store, latest bollywood fashion trends 2019, bollywood fashion blog, latest bollywood fashion trends 2018, bollywood fashion 2018, bollywood fashion designer, bollywood fashion history, bollywood fashion sacramento, bollywood fashion instagram, bollywood fashion designers, bollywood fashion show, hollywood fashion, bollywood fashion blog, bollywood actress in evening gowns, latest bollywood celebrity dresses, bollywood fashion designer, bollywood dresses replica, bollywood costume, bollywood dresses online on sale, bollywood outfits amazon, bollywood dress up, plus size bollywood, bollywood accessories, bollywood fashion for men, femina trends, pinkvilla designer dresses, trends in bollywood, pinkvilla skin care, celeb style, latest bollywood events photos pinkvilla, best dressed and worst dressed of the week, latest bollywood fashion trends 2018, bollywood fashion menswear, celebrity gossip bollywood, bollywood news 2018, photo bollywood photo, celeb trends, latest bollywood news, from Bata Prices https://ift.tt/3uUoMUO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

leanbellyjuice
EXIPURE

INSTAGRAM FEED

@khanofficialjobs