Kelly Osbourne Says She Has Never Done Any Plastic Surgery Except A Few Injections: “Can’t You Just Be Happy For Me?” - #hollywoodupdates

Kelly Osbourne Says She Has Never Done Any Plastic Surgery Except A Few Injections: “Can’t You Just Be Happy For Me?”

#hollywoodupdates

Kelly Osbourne denies having had plastic surgery
Kelly Osbourne denies having had plastic surgery(Pic Credit : Instagram/kellyosbourne)

Star Kelly Osbourne has denied her new look is an outcome of plastic surgery, in a new video post she shared with fans.

She shared a video clip captioned: “Let’s squash these stupid rumours!!! Can’t you just be happy for me?”

“Good morning everyone. I’m currently in hair and makeup right now. I just want to bring up a topic that you guys are all talking about because I’m always really honest and really upfront about what I’ve done to my body and who I am,” Kelly Osbourne told fans.

Kelly Osbourne added: “And I have not done plastic surgery. I’ve never done anything to my face other than a couple of injections in my lip, in my jaw, and in my forehead. I do not lie, but thank you for the compliment.”

Kelly Osbourne previously shared that a weight loss surgery gave her a “fighting chance” at restarting her life, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

Must Read: FRIENDS: The Reunion: Where, How & When To Watch It In India? Date & Time Revealed!

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Kelly Osbourne Says She Has Never Done Any Plastic Surgery Except A Few Injections: “Can’t You Just Be Happy For Me?” appeared first on Koimoi.



#hollywoodcelebritiesfemale #blackcelebritynews #celebrityrumours #celebrityinsider #hindustantimestv #juicyhollywoodgossip #celebritynewsofindia #bollywoodnews2019 #newsaboutentertainment #eonlinephotos #e1news #peopleinthenews #starmag #latesthollywoodupdates #bollywoodtrendnews #topbollywoodgossipwebsites #koimoisouthmovie #bollywoodupdateskoimoi #koimoisouthboxoffice #hollywoodmoviesnews #netflixindianexpress #todayholidaynews #trendinggossipsinindia #indianexpressmovie #hollywoodupdates #yahoobollywood #timesofindiacinemanews #wwwtimesofindiatollywoodnews #kollywoodnewstimesofindia #tamilkollywood #peoplemagazine #starmagazine #usweeklysubscription #intouchweekly #ok!magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

leanbellyjuice
EXIPURE

INSTAGRAM FEED

@khanofficialjobs