Neha Kakkar Joins MX TakaTak Family! Says “Looking Forward To Put An Appealing Content” - #tvcelebnews

Neha Kakkar Joins MX TakaTak Family! Says “Looking Forward To Put An Appealing Content”

#tvcelebnews

Neha Kakkar: My fans are my extended family
Neha Kakkar: My fans are my extended family (PC: Instagram)

Singer Neha Kakkar says she loves creating content and interacting with fans on social media. The signer along with her husband Rohanpreet Singh will create short content for a social media platform.

“I love social media. My fans are like my extended family, they give me so much love and appreciation for everything I do, and that’s what I love about it.

I’m looking forward to putting up videos that can appeal to the millions of people on the new app,” said Neha Kakkar.

“As a creative person, I like to be involved in things that entertain people and spread happiness in general. I create content that I think I would enjoy watching too,” said Neha Kakkar who along with her husband, Rohanpreet Singh, has joined the short video app MX TakaTak.

Must Read: Toofaan Maker Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra: “Anybody From Any Part Of The World Will Identify With The Film”

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Neha Kakkar Joins MX TakaTak Family! Says “Looking Forward To Put An Appealing Content” appeared first on Koimoi.


#tvcelebnews












#tvcelebnews #latestnewsoftvactorsandactresses #latestindiantvserialnewsandgossip #tellybuzz #bollywoodnews #latesthindiserialgossip #tvindustrynews #latesttvnews #entertainmenttvnews #tvcelebnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

leanbellyjuice
EXIPURE

INSTAGRAM FEED

@khanofficialjobs