Chrissy Teigen Reveals She Was An Anxious Teenager; Says, ‘I Wet The Bed ‘Till I Was Like, 16″ - #hollywoodupdates

Chrissy Teigen Reveals She Was An Anxious Teenager; Says, ‘I Wet The Bed ‘Till I Was Like, 16″

#hollywoodupdates

Chrissy Teigen: 'I Wet The Bed Until I Was 16'
Chrissy Teigen Opens Up About Being A Nervous Teen (Photo Credit: Instagram/CHRISSY TEIGEN)

Chrissy Teigen was so anxious as a teenager, she wet the bed until she was 16.

The model, TV personality and cookbook author was playing a game on a segment of America’s The Kelly Clarkson Show, on which she was asked what three words she would tell her 18-year-old self.

“It’ll work out,” Chrissy Teigen told Kelly Clarkson, admitting she was so unsure of herself as a youngster.

Chrissy Teigen added, “I was just such a nervous nelly all the time. I didn’t know what I was going to do with my life, I didn’t know what I wanted to do, I didn’t know if anyone liked me, I didn’t know if I did good on this test, I just never knew anything.”

“I was so anxious,” she added. “I wet the bed ’til I was like, 16. Yeah. Truly so anxious.” (LOT/WNVKC/MT)

For more news and updates from the entertainment world, stay tuned to Koimoi.

Must Read: Beyonce’s Storage Unit Targeted, Valuables Worth A Million Dollars Stolen – Deets Inside!

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Chrissy Teigen Reveals She Was An Anxious Teenager; Says, ‘I Wet The Bed ‘Till I Was Like, 16″ appeared first on Koimoi.



#hollywoodcelebritiesfemale #blackcelebritynews #celebrityrumours #celebrityinsider #hindustantimestv #juicyhollywoodgossip #celebritynewsofindia #bollywoodnews2019 #newsaboutentertainment #eonlinephotos #e1news #peopleinthenews #starmag #latesthollywoodupdates #bollywoodtrendnews #topbollywoodgossipwebsites #koimoisouthmovie #bollywoodupdateskoimoi #koimoisouthboxoffice #hollywoodmoviesnews #netflixindianexpress #todayholidaynews #trendinggossipsinindia #indianexpressmovie #hollywoodupdates #yahoobollywood #timesofindiacinemanews #wwwtimesofindiatollywoodnews #kollywoodnewstimesofindia #tamilkollywood #peoplemagazine #starmagazine #usweeklysubscription #intouchweekly #ok!magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

leanbellyjuice
EXIPURE

INSTAGRAM FEED

@khanofficialjobs