Post Arjun Kapoor, Now Malaika Arora Tests COVID-19 Positive

Post Arjun Kapoor, Now Malaika Arora Tests COVID-19 Positive


Post Arjun Kapoor, Now Malaika Arora Tests COVID-19 Positive
Post Arjun Kapoor, Now Malaika Arora Tests COVID-19 Positive

We have seen a lot of Bollywood celebrities being a victim of coronavirus. Amitabh Bachchan and the entire family had previously contracted the virus. Apart from that Dilip Kumar’s two brothers succumbed to the disease. Today morning Arjun Kapoor too confirmed that he has been tested positive. Now, adding to the list is rumoured girlfriend Malaika Arora.

The Dabangg actress has herself confirmed the news to a leading news portal. Just like Arjun, Malaika too is asymptomatic.

In a conversation with Times Of India, Malaika Arora shared, “Yes, I have tested positive. I am asymptomatic and have self-quarantined at home. I will bounce back healthier and stronger.”

Earlier in the day, we saw Arjun Kapoor announcing that he has tested positive. Just like Malaika Arora, he gave a strong and positive message.

Arjun took to his Instagram handle and wrote, “It is my duty to inform all of you that I have tested positive for coronavirus. I’m feeling ok and I’m asymptomatic. I have isolated myself at home under the advice of doctors and authorities and will be under home quarantine. I thank you all in advance for your support and I will keep you all updated about my health in the days to come. These are extraordinary and unprecedented times and I have faith that all of humanity will overcome this virus. ..Much love, Arjun.”

We pray for a speedy recovery for both Arjun Kapoor and Malaika Arora!

MUST READ: #1YearOfChhichhore: Sushant Singh Rajput Was A Happy Soul During Promotions With Shraddha Kapoor & Others; It’s Truly A Sight To Behold, WATCH

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Post Arjun Kapoor, Now Malaika Arora Tests COVID-19 Positive appeared first on Koimoi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leanbellyjuice
EXIPURE

INSTAGRAM FEED

@khanofficialjobs