Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s Wife On Being Humiliated In Front Of Manoj Bajpayee: “I Was Cooking For Nawaz…”

Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s Wife On Being Humiliated In Front Of Manoj Bajpayee: “I Was Cooking For Nawaz…”


Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Wife On Being Humiliated In Front Of Manoj Bajpayee: "I Was Cooking For Nawaz..."
Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s Wife On Being Humiliated In Front Of Manoj Bajpayee: “I Was Cooking For Nawaz…”

Nawazuddin Siddiqui and wife Aaliya’s divorce row has been grabbing the limelight these days. While there’s a lot been said and revealed by Aaliya, she has now opened up on how not just in personal, Nawaz had once humiliated her in front of veteran actor Manoj Bajapyee and below is what Aaliya has to say.

Aaliya opened up on how a few celebrities have had visited their house. She also talked about how there were several occasion when Nawazuddin Siddiqui would downgrade her with his talks and make her feel humiliated. One such instance was with Manoj Bajpayee when he demeaned her in front of the Aligarh actor.

Narrating the incident to TOI, Aaliya, the wife of Nawazuddin Siddiqui said, “A few celebrities have visited my house like Manoj Bajpayee. At that time also I was being humiliated by Nawaz. I was cooking for Nawaz and tried to strike a conversation and he was like ‘tumko baat karna nahi aata, tum logon ke samne baat mat kiya karo (you don’t know how to talk, so don’t open your mouth in front of people’. These were his words.”

She added, “Nawaz (Nawazuddin Siddiqui) would keep telling me that I don’t know anything, I don’t know how to speak, which is why he couldn’t take me in front of others. He wanted me to not speak in front of others as he didn’t feel I could. I didn’t want to always speak, but how can you disrespect your wife like this. I was even admitted for panic attacks due to this, some time ago. I want to remove this chapter from my life as a bad dream.”

Aaliya, a few days ago accused Nawaz of physical and mental abuse as well. She had even revealed that she was humiliated by his family as well. It was also said that Nawaz was absent from her and kids’ life for a long time.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s Wife On Being Humiliated In Front Of Manoj Bajpayee: “I Was Cooking For Nawaz…” appeared first on Koimoi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leanbellyjuice
EXIPURE

INSTAGRAM FEED

@khanofficialjobs