EXCLUSIVE! Mithun Chakraborty’s Son Namashi Chakraborty On Salman Khan: “He Stood By My Father Always”

EXCLUSIVE! Mithun Chakraborty’s Son Namashi Chakraborty On Salman Khan: “He Stood By My Father Always”


EXCLUSIVE! Mithun Chakraborty's Son Namashi Chakraborty On Salman Khan: "He Stood By My Father Always"
EXCLUSIVE! Mithun Chakraborty’s Son Namashi Chakraborty On Salman Khan: “He Stood By My Father Always”

Mithun Chakraborty’s son Namashi Chakraborty will be seen in Rajkumar Santoshi’s upcoming film, Bad Boy. Salman Khan recently unveiled the poster of the film which also stars Amrin Qureshi. Koimoi got a chance to interact with Namashi in which he got candid about Salman’s support and more.

Namashi Chakraborty said that he will forever be thankful to Salman Khan. The actor shared, “Bad Boy is a dream come true for me. It was my childhood dream to act in films. It is all possible because of the blessings of my parents. Also the support of Sajid Nadiadwala and my director, Rajkumar Santoshi who gave me this opportunity. I’m thrilled for the past 2 days that Salman Khan has launched my poster. He has blessed me and Amrin.”

Namashi Chakraborty further showered praises for the Dabangg actor. He said, “Salman is the most gracious man in India. He doesn’t tell it in the media but he is such a gracious and supportive man. When asked about his father Mithun Chakraborty’s reaction to Bad Boy’s poster, Namashi couldn’t stop praising him and Salman again.

The actor said, “If Salman Khan has launched the poster and Amitabh Bachchan has tweeted about it, it is firstly because of the goodwill of my father. He has been working for 40 years. Salman Khan shared it because he likes my dad. Of course, he supports the film and sees potential in Amrin and me.”

He added, “More than his (Mithun) reaction, I would say Amrin and I are getting this great response because of his goodwill. Such big stars are tweeting for us. I have no words to thank my father.”

Namashi Chakraborty further shared how close his family is with Salman Khan. The Bad Boy actor told Koimoi, “Salman Khan used to stay in my dad’s hotel during the 90s. He used to come a lot there for the shooting. During childhood, I didn’t interact much with him. But for the past few years, I’ve met him a lot. I met him 3 months ago during Radhe’s shooting. He is very happy for me. When he got to know Rajkumar is the director, he was happier as he did Andaz Apna Apna with him. Salman Khan is like an elder brother. Salman has helped Mimoh and even me. He stood by my father always. He is like a family member.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post EXCLUSIVE! Mithun Chakraborty’s Son Namashi Chakraborty On Salman Khan: “He Stood By My Father Always” appeared first on Koimoi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leanbellyjuice
EXIPURE

INSTAGRAM FEED

@khanofficialjobs