EXCLUSIVE! Amrin Qureshi On Bad Boy Director Rajkumar Santoshi’s Andaz Apna Apna 2: “I Would Love To Be A Part Of A Sequel…”

EXCLUSIVE! Amrin Qureshi On Bad Boy Director Rajkumar Santoshi’s Andaz Apna Apna 2: “I Would Love To Be A Part Of A Sequel…”


EXCLUSIVE! Amrin Qureshi On Bad Boy Director Rajkumar Santoshi’s Andaz Apna Apna 2: “I Would Love To Be A Part Of A Sequel..."
EXCLUSIVE! Amrin Qureshi On Bad Boy Director Rajkumar Santoshi’s Andaz Apna Apna 2: “I Would Love To Be A Part Of A Sequel…”

Mithun Chakraborty’s son Namashi Chakraborty and producer Sajid Qureshi’s daughter Amrin Qureshi are all set to make their Bollywood debut with Rajkumar Santoshi’s upcoming directorial, Bad Boy. The film’s poster was unveiled by none other than Salman Khan. Recently, in an exclusive conversation with Koimoi, Amrin Qureshi opened up about her experience, Andaz Apna Apna 2 and much more.

On being asked about how she felt promoting her first film amid the lockdown, she said – “ It feels weird doing my first interactions with the media via Zoom video calls or telephonic interviews, though one has no choice but to manage”.

Rajkumar Santoshi, the director of Amrin’s debut film, has made some classic films like Andaz Apna Apna, Ghatak, Ghayal and many more. Amrin was asked about her thoughts on working with such a veteran director in her first film, she said – “Raj Sir is a legendary director. Whoever he has worked with, in his career, be it Salman, Aamir or Sunny Deol Sir, he has made them even bigger stars. One thing I was very sure about is that my debut film is in safe hands”.

Amrin also opened up about how she bagged Bad Boy, she said – “I had to audition for the role just like any other girl. This project was happening under my dad’s production house, so I knew the process of the audition. I had to give 2-3 auditions in front of Raj Sir, it’s tough clearing those auditions as Raj Sir doesn’t compromise on acting even if you’re a star kid”.

She was asked if Rajkumar Santoshi is planning to cast her in Andaz Apna Apna 2 as well? She said, “I don’t know if that film is happening soon. But if he offers me a chance, I would love to be a part of the sequel of such a legendary movie”.

Meanwhile, Bad Boy is a complete Masala entertainer. The film has crossed its shooting stage and is in the post production right now.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post EXCLUSIVE! Amrin Qureshi On Bad Boy Director Rajkumar Santoshi’s Andaz Apna Apna 2: “I Would Love To Be A Part Of A Sequel…” appeared first on Koimoi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leanbellyjuice
EXIPURE

INSTAGRAM FEED

@khanofficialjobs